1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Lesbian Anime?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PurpleMushroom, Feb 16, 2016.

1. PurpleMushroom

I am quite a fan of just about anything with a good story, weather it be films, books, games, ect... I recently started getting into anything with Lesbians in because I seem to relate and I feel easily moved by a good romance with two women.

I totally hold a special place in my heart for anime though :grin: some of my favourites are Cowboy bebop, Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Rin sisters of mnemosyne, High school of the Dead and Puella magi madoka magica.

I was hoping, because here seems as good a place as any, that anyone could suggest any good anime with Lesbian/Bi relationships in? :3

Thank you!

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm actually wondering the same thing. The few yuri anime I have tried to see involved characters showing a lot of cleavage, with massive boobs and constantly sexually flirting or something. I want to see a REAL girl on girl romance but I have yet to find any -.-

3. AlgebraicUchiha

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The manga and anime series, Naruto, does feature somewhat of a queer-platonic relationship between two males. :slight_smile:

The Legend of Korra also contains two females engaged in a bisexual romantic relationship.

I am not quite familiar with the anime, but I believe that .//hack is categorized as a yuri second element anime.

#3 AlgebraicUchiha, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  4. PurpleMushroom

Same here, I know what you meen.

---------- Post added 17th Feb 2016 at 11:00 AM ----------

Thank you for your sujestions! I enjoyed watching Naruto up until Sibuden, but I could never get back into it. But I will check out the others, I am sure I will enjoy waisting my time with them ha ha :grin:

5. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recommend Sakura trick, is LOVELY!! It's like a really Shoujo anime, really cutesy and romantic. And it has some fanservice but nothing disgusting

6. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recommend Sakura trick, is LOVELY!! It's like a really Shoujo anime, really cutesy and romantic. And it has some fanservice but nothing disgusting
    *starts