1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any anime recommendations?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Daffyd, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Daffyd

Hi everyone! I've been trying to find some anime series with LGBT characters for a while now (with emphasis on same-sex relationships), but without the storyline revolving solely around romance. Yaoi and soppy romance isn't really my thing. I watched no. 6 and was really impressed, but I haven't been able to find anything similar yet.
    I'd really like some series with action, some fantasy/science fiction aspects and decent character development. Also, some lightheartedness and a happy ending would be nice. If the LGBT person could be more than just a supporting role that'd be awesome too, but I'm happy with pretty much any canon gay character at this point.
    I didn't realise how hard it would be to find an anime series that combined adventure and canon, 100% confirmed gay-ness :frowning2:
    Any recommendations?

#1 Daffyd, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  2. Ryu

Ryu

Well if you read Tokyo Ghoul: Re there's Mutsuuki who's trans (and pretty damn good lookin' too), and in Gintama there's a sort of lesbian couple (sort of because one is bio f and other bio f but non-binary (I suppose))

3. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sailor Moon S and the last season, Sailor Stars, feature prominently a lesbian couple, Haruka and Michiru.