1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancers/dance?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by happybunny, Feb 23, 2016.

1. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello there! I really like to dance ~
    esp making K-POP dance covers and dancing to hip hop(or at least trying HAHA) :3
    anyone else a dancer/like dancing/etc? who are your favorite dancers and covers?
    My favorite is May J Lee! She is just so cute and amazing at what she does :eusa_clap
    My favorite videos of her choreography are Worth It and Be My Baby <3

In addition, I also like Eunho Kim's choreo to What Do You Mean <3:icon_bigg

2. HerrinDesFeuers

I love dancing Standard and Latin, but unfortunately I don't have a partner at the moment and haven't danced for about two years.

I also pole dance, but that's more acrobatics than dancing.

3. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    YASS be my baby by wonder girls but i am mostly a STAR1 so i love dancing to "SISTAR- SHAKE IT" & "Touch my body" hmm some other songs "Hello Venus: wiggle wiggle" "EXID: UP & DOWN" "KARA MAMMA MIA" and much more :grin:

4. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Omgosh that's interesting! and yaaaaaas hahha i've always wanted to try pole dancing!!! It looks so fun ~!!

---------- Post added 26th Feb 2016 at 09:46 PM ----------

OOOOOOOHHH YAAAAAAAS ~ i feel you! I've been quite lazy with learning kpop choreography, but recently I've been trying to learn older dances and it's so fun ^^
    I need to relearn "Be my baby" and "Mamma Mia"! Those are such energetic and fun dances~ I haven't started on "Shake it", "Touch my body" or "Up n Down" yet... esp "Wiggle wiggle" HAHAHA i feel like i'll look weird!!!

5. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    Girl i have my own comeback by myself OMG I LOVE I FEEL YOU ITS BEEN MY JAM FOR MONTHS and yah its time consuming to learn all these choreographies but its so worth learning i love dancing each and every one of them I'm very skinny and i look weird as well but the hell with it atleast I'm having fun XD! and wiggle wiggle, and "shake it" is very fun to dance along to

---------- Post added 27th Feb 2016 at 05:27 PM ----------

LOL when you said i feel you i thought it was the song i instantly imagined the chorus in my head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: silly me

6. davidfreckelton

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I formed a small dance group called the Separatists.
    We don't take ourselves seriously at all. Don't expect to find us on YouTube or anything.
    We do disco mostly cos why not

7. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love dancing, but mainly in the direction industrial dance and dancing to dark electronic music and goth stuff.
    But i can enjoy watching people dance to different styles..because it's just awesome to watch people that know how to move their bodies.

8. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    HAHHA NICE XD when the fam is out, the house is my stage (!) oh LOL YEAH I KINDA SAY "I feel you" a lot but yas, that song is amazing too!!! I love how they try out these new concepts and totally rock them. WG is bae <3 <3

Who else do you like to listen to?

9. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ooh sounds like fun! i've formed a small dance group with my friends and cousins too but we don't dance anymore because they're all in college now and they never have time orz TT - TT

10. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    cool~! and right??? i totally agree! some people are just so talented and it's like, how do you DO THAT?! i tried break dancing in 3rd grade because all of my cousins and brothers were doing it but i couldn't last a day xD T . T break dance = break bones BASICALLY XD

11. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I love to dance. By myself. And alone.

12. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a multifandom kind of guy lol I am mostly into (Kpop) AOA (Heart attack, Like a Cat) HELLOVENUS (i'm ill, wiggle wiggle) Wonder girls (Basically all of there songs there album reboot is gold omg my bias is ye eun or yenny) Girls' Generation (Lion Heart, Mr Mr, Holler, Adrenaline (TTS) ) KARA (cupid, mamma mia) taemin (press your number) BoA (Kiss my lips I ADORE THIS SONG) Bestie (Excuse me) Brown eyed girls (Into the new world <3 warm hole :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) I recommend you into the new world its some what similar to I feel you style and kiss my lips by boa is pretty nice as well EXID ( AH YEAH, UP AND DOWN, HOT PINK) F(X) (4 WALLS, RED LIGHT, MILK) GAIN (Paradise lost, Apple, Bloom) LADIES CODE (GALAXY) and out of kpop I like JOLIN TSAI (MEDUSA, PLAY, AND IM NOT YOURS) I recommend you to listen to PLAY by jolin shes the queen of C-POP I also love INDIE POP for example FLORENCE + THE MACHINE (SHAKE IT OUT, COSMIC LOVE, DOG DAYS ARE OVER) MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS (FROOT, PRIMADONNA, OH NO) BANKS (BETTER, DROWNING, WHAT IT FEELS LIKE) BEYONCE (NO ANGEL, MINE ETC) MELANIE MARTINEZ (MR POTATO HEAD, PITY PARTY) TROYE SIVAN (JUST LISTEN TO ALL OF HIS MUSIC ITS AMAZEBALLS) woo that was long lmao PS: where did you learn BE MY BABY I cant seem to find a dance tutorial for that choreography theres no dance practice either.. have a nice day :grin:

13. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hahha, that's fine ^^ i like to too! it's fun with friends but most of the time it's more fun alone when no one is there to judge you or anything. :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 7th Mar 2016 at 09:38 PM ----------

hahhaa np, multifandom is amazing ^^ we like a lot of the same singers/groups! awesome!
    i actually learned a lot of choreo from a korean dance cover guy/girl/company called WaWa Academy!!! They're so good! but unfortunately almost all of their dance covers have been deleted T.T some reuploads might be out there but it's like the really old videos. so sad. i like learning from others if the practice video isn't out there but sometimes there's just that unsatisfying feeling that it might be incorrect because it's like, not the real real thing with the real people, ya know? XD but then again, if i'm desperate, i'm too lazy to look at fan cams to figure it out myself XD

14. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    XD Yah sometimes I get lazy to learn choreographies its time consuming but I'm currently trying to learn MISS A - Only you and KARA - CUPID wish me luck XD what choreographies are you currently trying to learn?

15. Rainbows~Exist

I've only recently started dancing again (I used to do street when I was thirteen). I'm currently attending classes in street, Commercial/jazz and starting tomorrow contemporary :slight_smile:

My favourite dancer atm is probably Yanis Marshall.

16. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    right?? esp when i try to learn boy dances omf i need to 100% slow that shit HAHAHA and ooooh interesting~ gl! hahah you got this x3 as of now, i'm not really learning anything but i am trying to teach Jay Park's "So Good" and Miss A's "Baby Goodbye". i'm in a lil kpop dance club and i've been teaching them small bits of those two songs. pretty fun ~

omg omg omg have you listened to lee hi's new song??

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2016 at 09:38 PM ----------

ooooh niceee! that's so cool! wow, you're so talented ~ ~ i've tried contemporary and it's the one i struggle so much on but i love it tho!! it's so beautiful ~ <3
    OH HOT DAYUMMMM YANIS MARSHALL IS AMAZING! just saw his "baby one more time" dance video and WOAH HE CAN REALLY WERK IT IN HEELS!!! omf i wish i could do that! hahahha

17. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ugh lucky you I live in brazil and in a small town I only know 3 people so far who likes KPOP in my area so dance groups for me are pretty rare :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: AND YASSS I have Breath right? I really loved the song and sometimes its pretty hard for me to imagine shes in YG when I think of YG I think of 2NE1 and those types of styles when I think of lee hi I think of JYP for some reason due to her R&B sort of style but I'm very glad YG decided to let her make her own style of music (even though shinee member produced the song lol) I really love her voice she is very talented.. and did you hear the new girl band called mercury with a TRANSGENDER member in it? I GOT SOOO EXCITED I really hope she doesn't get bashed personally I didn't like the comeback song but I was so happy that they gave her a chance! and do you have any particular company stan? I have a bunch but my personal favorites are "SM , JYP, STARSHIP"

18. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At my high school there's a lot of people who like K-POP but it's mostly K-drama fans XD
    there's so many k-dramas i wanna watch but i'm so lazy otl so much hw... TT . TT
    and yes, right? lee hi is so precious and talented!!! i love her voice so much <3 <3 <3

omg yas i heard about mercury!!!! i didn't like their debut either, i wish it was better but i'm glad they're more open about it! i hope they can become successful so more transgender, lgbt+ people can debut and be more open. i'd love for there to be more representatives so that people don't feel so scared about coming out.

hmmm, mine used to be YG but rn i don't think i have a company stan....
    if there was one company i would choose it would be NH MEDIA because U-KISS(my bias group) is under there and their company is a bit more lenient than others so that's nice.

sorry for the super late reply! TT - TT i keep forgetting to log on here partly bc i'm scared that someone will find this in my history(even though i always clear it after logging off here) so i always postpone/delay my visits to when i can truly and comfortably log on here.