1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signal Boost Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Bellerophon06, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Bellerophon06

Hey!

Do you know any tiny local bands that you really, really dig?
    Think they deserve a bit more love?
    Well, my friend, this is the thread for you!

I encourage you (yes, you!) to bring your favourite little band to light by posting a link to their page, be it Bandcamp, SoundCloud, YouTube, etc.
    Here are my picks!

This first group are called 30/70, out of Melbourne, AUS. They're a mish-mash between hip-hop, jazz, and maybe a little bit of funk as well.
    Check out their album!

My other teeny-tiny band is Crayon King. Also from Melbourne, this lot play a mix of soul and blues.
    Check out their album too!

I do hope you all find some new music in this thread! And please, if you enjoy an album, consider supporting the artists by purchasing their music.

I'd love to hear what everyone's into!

#1 Bellerophon06, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. 101DeadRoses

I don't know any local bands around me, but I know some bands that need 10 times the recognition that they have.

Yuppie Pricks Bandcamp:
    Appetite For Consumption | Yuppie Pricks

Falling Blind Youtube(you may recognize the acoustics in "The Intent" and "Reason" from Saint's Row the Third, as both were shop themes):
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVgDdg90kDEHv5QgI5yaBZg

Aureilio Voltaire (otherwise known as Voltaire) Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/VoltaireMusicPage

That's all I can think of right now, but I will come back when I remember more, because I like a lot of smaller bands and artists.