1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone here like the band Thursday?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Feb 28, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

I just got Common Existence and im listening to it as I type this.

Before I say anything further, I just want to point out that I am a HUGE fan of this band. Ive been a fan for 6 years, since I was 14, and when i heard A City By The Light Divided, i was totally thrown, as in i really didnt like it, except for Counting 5-4-3-2-1.

Anyway, its amazing.

Within the first 30 seconds I was reduced to tears and all I could keep saying was "they're back." Maybe I sound crazy, thats okay, but its an incredible album and I recommend that everyone buys it.

:slight_smile:

2. Myke

Myke Guest

For the workforce, drowning is my favourite song by them. Division Street is also good, I haven't really listen to them in while though.

#2 Myke, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  3. MusicIsLife

My fave song is either Jet Black New Year or Understanding In A Car Crash.

Ive been listening to them more, since i'll be -finally- seeing them in april on TOC.

4. Myke

Myke Guest

i saw a bit of them when they opened up for Rise Against last december. I haven't really listened to any of their newer stuff

5. MusicIsLife

I really really like Common Existence, ive been spazzing over it ever since i listened to it for the first time. Imo it sounds like old thursday but not a repeat of their old stuff, if that makes sense?

& Ive never seen thursday. I was supposed to a couple of times but it never happened. bad luck on my part i guess. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: