1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4th Man Out

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by A Seraphim Moon, May 29, 2016.

1. A Seraphim Moon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow! I honestly have so say just... Wow! If you have yet to watch that movie, '4th Man out', it's awesome. So, worth the watch. If you've not heard of it, it's a 'coming out' movie where a guy comes out to his straight buddies and family.

For me~It was very surreal. Yes, some of my 'coming out' was just wretched. But, then there was some that was exactly, and I mean that literally, exactly like that movie. Right at the beginning before the title credits... That poor guy. I had a very similar conversation and it went the same way.

Then as the title credits were rolling and it showed the small town he lived in and the bingo sign. Omg, I was rolling... One of the actors in that movie has my last name. It isn't even very common... I had never heard of the actor before either... So, that was even a shock. Not to mention he reminded me of one of my ex's that was bi... Mannerisms, how he dressed, acted, etc. Kinda looks like him, too. haha

The scene with the family. OMG! I had a moment where I blew up... Fighting with my father and it kinda went the same way also. Glad to know I am not the only one to have done something not only disrespectful but so utterly embarrassing for everyone involved!

#1 A Seraphim Moon, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
  2. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I watched it last night on Netflix - entertaining, good mix of funny, sadder and even a few embarassing moments. Much better than many similar indy/lower-budget movies that deal with gay-related storylines.

3. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watched this a few weeks ago, and I did enjoy it. Very humorous yet serious take on coming out.