1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hell yeah!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by The Enigma, Mar 3, 2009.

1. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Okay, this is not a rant or rave on homosexuality in the gay section, but of the drama/action setting. I just finished watching The Rock N Rolla, and I have to say this movie handles homosexuality very, VERY well. It has a coming out story, acceptance, moral bending, and even a very well portrayed gay guy as one of the main characters.

OMFG I'm so in love with Handsome Bob now.
    I encourage you all to go see this. The undertheme of homosexuality was very, VERY well done. And it was an action movie to boot! Oh, and it has that 300 guy too but I don't much care for'em. Oh, and Iforgot to mention everyone aside from the old gangster guy, is pretty much freakin hot.

All in all it was a fantastic movie!! :slight_smile:
    I kept sceaming like a school girl: "OMFG!! I l~ove this movie!!" over and over. >_<)v

As Greg always says, this is one step back, five steps forward.

2. Shevanel

RockNRolla was a fucking awesome movie. Guy Ritchie films are amazing (Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels). this film just insanely badass and amazing.

3. Greggers

Hmm, i always wanted to watch it cause of the hot guy from 300 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Does it really have homosexual themes? Thats cool :slight_smile: Ill go find it on the computer rofl.

And i do use the steps analogy alot :x but as long as this is steps forward ill go check it out ^^

4. Shevanel

Yeah Greg, its seriously a great film. Pretty damn funny too like the Guy Ritchie films. Love them Love them Love them!

5. Greggers

Hmm..fine joey :slight_smile: Im watching it tonight if the torrent will finish by then. You know im not big into action or fighting (at all...heh) but i cant pass up Gerard!

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Meh...who cares about Gerard (Two and One is his name in the movie) when you have Handsome Bob who's incredibly sexy because he IS gay (in the movie)? OH, and forgot to mention he growls in one scene and I nearly crapped myself in sheer awe.

7. Shevanel

Gerard Butler is a really awesome actor. Idk, I don't really watch films for appearances by sexy actors, but thats just me. The film is just amazing.

8. Greggers

39% done downloading...

Gerard Butler was a sex machine in "P.S: I love you" even though he was dead for most of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: His accent? Oooo that does me in every time. I have to admit i watch alot of crap just because hot people are in it. As in im sure it wont be the action im enjoying in this movie heh.

9. Shevanel

as a sidenote, you probably should've named the title of this thread "RockNRolla" or something to that effect because every time i see the words Hell Yeah! I think of the band Hell Yeah, which is pretty awesome lol.

10. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

The fast moving plot twists were my favorite part and Rock N Roller was probably one of the most original characters I'd seen in a film like that in a while. I love the scene where he's just slobbering over himself.

11. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At first I was disappointed that Jamie Campbell Bower only had three lines in the whole thing, then I realized that even those three lines had shitty acting to go along with them and it didn't bother me as much.

But damn, Gerard Butler and Bob were hot together. Wish we had gotten a close-up view of that dance there.

12. Alex19

never seen it... but im compelled to now!

13. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I love how the straight guy takes advantage of the gay guy...but really, I think it was the reverse--don't you? Omg, I'd love to see that. (!)(!)(!)(!):roflmao::tears:

14. ricoca

i'm wathcing it soon :grin: now that I know there's a gay undertheme :grin:

15. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Before long this movie will become a cult classic to the gay society for positive portrayl of gay life. Lol.. Almost like Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist