1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E3 2016

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Glowing Eyes, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Glowing Eyes

I know this isn't really the right forum to ask questions like this but I'm a bit confused. Everywhere I go on the internet, it says that E3 2016 is from June 14 to June 16 but it also says that the press conferences happened on June 12 and 13 with barely anything on 15 and 16. Anybody?

Also, this thread may as well just be for discussing the entire expo in general.

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

[​IMG]

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
    I was glad to see Elder Scrolls and Star Wars games shown and talked about. Still waiting for the Nintendo Treehouse Live!

3. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haven't seen any of the other conferences because normally they don't matter to me although I must say, "We Happy Few" looks so interesting, it reminds me of the book: "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. Im looking forward to the sony conference and i'll probably pop in from time-to-time tomorrow for nintendo.

#3 kibou97, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  4. redstreak23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is Blizzard getting any time???