1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Glee fans out there??

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SnixxJuice, Jun 18, 2016.

1. SnixxJuice

Glee is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Television Series. It helped me come to terms with being a lesbian which I am ever so thankful for. It's also just a great, all around show. I've seen all six seasons six times over.

2. iiimee

I made a thread about it a while ago, and as I said on that thread, I didn't care for it much. I HATED the music, and there was a moment in the show that every single character except for maybe that short-gay-guy-who-went-to-that-other-school got on my nerves... I forget his name. Anyway, it just wasn't fun for me, maybe because I don't see high school as being remotely close to how it's portrayed in the show. I get realism isn't a big part of the show, but you'd think they'd at least try to make it just a little bit relate-able... I got nothing out of the show, and while I don't hate it, it only gets a 4/10 in my book.

3. CluelessOne

I watched religiously until around the time Rachel and Kurt moved. It didn't help that living in Australia made keeping up damn hard. Always loved the big group numbers or the intense duets like 'Smooth Criminal' between Santanna and Sebastian or 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Vocal Adrenaline.

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2016 at 11:46 PM ----------

This is how I felt towards the end of my time with the show. It just sort of waned from my interest