1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indie Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Burnt Toast, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Burnt Toast

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I actually haven't been a fan of anything Indie until somewhat recently, I just love the unique sound of each band that stems off and breaks away from mainstream genres.

As you can probably tell, the Weakerthans is my favorite indie band, I really just love the stories they convey with their lyrics sometimes, they always try to tell you a small story with each one.
    (im literally listening to a pandora station for this music as I write this)

What's your favorite indie band, and why? Got any good song/band suggestions? Tell us all about them :thumbsup:

2. AmyBee

I guess I am. I like a lot of groups that have been with Sub Pop and Rough Trade. Like Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, Death Cab for Cutie, Sonic Youth, L7. Belle and Sebastian, Sufjan Stevens. But I like a lot of Japanese noise and things like that who have their own labels or are on smaller ones even than those two!

3. vertical

vertical Guest

I like a lot of indie, especially older stuff from the 80s and 90s, but I like the more modern stuff too.

4. SAYGEUR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would say im most into Indie Rock, such as the likes of Blur, and mainly Graham Coxon if anything, though im open to more recommendations

5. UncertainTea123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The Working Title.

Never got big. No longer a band. But still awesome.