1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So about Spider-Man...?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bruh, Jun 30, 2016.

1. bruh

bruh Guest

So, this question is a alternate universe type of question. Would Ben Parker still die if the spider had never bitten Peter? because the way I see it, Ben died because Peter hadn't listened to him about "with great power comes great responsibility," which he only said to him because Peter had changed in terms of personality after being bitten by the spider. Or at least while he was testing out the effects of the spider on himself. Either way, from what I can gather from the Spider-Man trilogy and the 2 Amazing Spider-Man movies, Ben wouldn't have died if the spider never bit Peter, but I'd really rather get an opinion from someone with more comic related experience than me. I'm open to any and all suggestions, but the majority vote wins.

And a HUGE favor guys: Please explain your choice.

#1 bruh, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
  2. whaleking27

honestly I think that if the damn pipes wouldn't have been clogged and peter wouldn't have gotten into a fight with ben after he asked him to help with the plumbing maybe ben wouldn't have stormed off and died... idk

aka the amazing spiderman... I haven't seen the trilogy since I was 8 years old...

#2 whaleking27, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016