1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The L Word- The Last Word- spoilers!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alannah26, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Alannah26

Ok, I just finished watching the last episode of the last season of the L word.

*Spoilers*

And just asking who liked the episode? I was still staring at my screen 5 minutes after the episode ended and was in shock. Not because it was really unexpected but the story didnt have any ending.

What I didnt like at all:
    1) the whole thing about 'who killed Jenny' wasnt even answered, but Im guessing she killed herself.
    2) That when they were coming out of the car during the credits, they were smiling and suddenly Jenny was also there. Huh?
    3) No ends were tied. :bang:

What I did like:
    1) I cried for Jenny even though I really didnt like her character. Well, she didnt deserve to die. :tears:
    2) Max accepting his pregnancy- the part where he said the baby kicked him, was so sweet!

What about you? (They apparently also have interrogation tapes of the characters on the site)

2. brighteyes52

brighteyes52 Guest

Yeah, I was kind of left wanting more. A lot more actually.

But overall I thought it was interesting:
    - I did feel slightly sorry for Jenny, but,
    through it all she really did some unforgivable and terrible things.
    - Alice & Tasha stayed together =)
    - Nikki hiding in the bushes was really weird to me,
    I'm not sure what to make of that.
    - Alice being questioned in holding.
    (saying "What does any of this have to do with who killed Jenny?")
    and than looking like she let something slip.
    - I loved the ending with all them being brought in smiling,
    to me it was just awesome, until Jenny started walking with them?
    That I didn't get either.

Personally I think Jenny killed herself, or,
    someone was about to fight/attack her or something and she fell?

Hopefully some of answers will be given in the new spin-off.

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Terrible ending. So disappointed. RIP, good L Word, you died around 602. So sad that it had to end so badly. Never mind, the good seasons will always be there in my mind.

4. It was really really rushed. The entire season was. They just wanted to finish the show. Sadly though, Jenny was my favorite and I do think she killed herself. I don't know what the writers did but they warped her personality a lot in this last season. She was finally beginning to show her actual self in the last episode and try to make up with everyone but things were so warped at this point I think she realized she had no point when Bette talked to her. Plus she had ruined what she had with Shane and was in deep trouble with Tina for stealing the Lez Girls negative (although she didn't know that she had been found out for either of these). I don't think she should have died either and although I knew it was coming I was still sad. I thought it was sad how right when they found her, her part of the video came on and she was like I love you guys you changed my life for the better I'll never forget you. That made me really :icon_sad: I am going to miss the show though, it was one of the prime things I watched and I did love it.

5. littledinosaurs

I am so sad that she died =[
    She was great and amazing and didn't deserve to die!
    I don't know how she died, but killing herself idk if she would or not.
    Niki in the bushes was hilarious lol. she might have killed her?
    The smiling thing was really weird.
    Season six sucked so much though, it was terrible compared to the rest of the show.
    I am excited for the spin off BUT
    lesbians in jail is Gross, so i am hoping that Alice isn't ACTUALLY in jail, just around one with Tasha or something...

6. ilovelife

I really didn't like this episode or how it didn't really say who killed her. I kinda thought Nikki killed her when they found her hiding in the bushes. It didn't seem like Jenny would have killed herself because she didn't know she'd Shane, Tina, etc found out about what she did. Idk, this whole season was kinda disappointing. :/

7. hiddendc4

Glads to know that im not the only one who feels jipped by the final episode, I also found the smiling thing to be a little wierd. All season I have suspected nikki and then they don't even give some concrete proof as to what actually happened to jenny, WTF!?!?!? Im gonna have to go on the site and watch those interigation tapes.

8. Keep in mind too, Niki was in the bushes when the police came. So she may have saw what really happened.

9. hiddendc4

Yea but I guess we'll never know, I still think that nikki did it and she was trying to hide in the bushes, but sounder found her.

10. Alannah26

Nikki doesnt seem like a murderer because she's just a shallow coward sort of a person. (I really dont like her).
    Is the spin-off show like official? Because it wouldnt be as good without Bette and Tina. (And the interrogation tape of Tina was sooo horrible... they totally ruined Tina's character)

And the hype about Carmen showing up- she was only there for 30 seconds! >_<
    I'm still sad the series ended though even though I think personally they did a really bad job with it.

11. lostinthought9

hmm....I watched the last episode, in hopes of seeing Lucy Lawless, and she really wasn't significant in the episode, but it's really bugging me cuz I don't know how Jenny died!

12. littledinosaurs

SO WHO KILLED JENNY?!?!?!?!?
    I mean it could have been niki, bette or jenny.
    :|

13. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel cheated really. But they will probably address some of our questions on the spin-off. At least they better.

14. Cheese Love

Jenny just kept getting more and more crazy...

I can't believe she stashed Shane's jacket AND the negatives! I'm just glad Tina got them in the end.

As for the murderer... I think the show was leaning towards Bette.

How many times in that episode did they mention that "loose railing"? And suddenly they're up there together and Jenny is standing next to Bette and she starts threatening Jenny. ALSO, Bette looked the most troubled in the interrogation room.

I think having Kit accuse of her lying about having an affair pushed her over the edge.

... I just wish the damn show told us HOW Jenny died.

15. Alannah26

Maybe they just felt like leaving it open for us to 'discuss' or to find out through those interrogation tapes. Either way, it still sucks.