1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Operation Success!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Paralyzer, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Paralyzer

[​IMG]

I'm so happy! I was able to revive my dead iPod! I thought it was gone forever when that horrible little dead iPod message showed up so I was beginning to contemplate it's funeral since I've had it for nearly 5 years. I had to commemorate it some how. It's a 20GB Jukebox thingy. Sure, it's old but it's like my heart!

So now I don't have to buy a new one which is great because I wouldn't have been able to.

I performed surgery on it by following some random website's instructions for people who have no other choice. I opened my baby up and shook the weird disk drive thingy and, lo and behold, my iPod lit up! :]

So I'm not sure of the point of this thread, but I wanted to say how excited I am that I can perform such operations on my device and revive it. I heard that the older ones can be repaired by simply hitting it on a table xD

iLove.... ett ♥

(!)​

Now I'm even closer to my iPod since I was inside it.