1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by beckyg, Mar 18, 2009.

1. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thursday night's guests will be President Barack Obama and Garth Brooks! This is the first time an active President will appear on a talk show. (!)(!)(!)

2. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

I think its obama's way of making the governent-citizen bond tighter. For so long government officals have been looked up to as Higher authority and higher people in general. Its good to see him try and take that view and bring it back to the fact that we are all people in a very public setting. Its been a while since I've seen Garth preform. Is he going to?

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Becky's heart will be racing come Thursday night!

But honestly, can you imagine George Bush on the Tonight Show? Or even Clinton, while he was Prezzy? I hope the audience can handle it.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    He, he! My daughter says I'll need a napkin for the drool coming out of my mouth with my two favorite men on one program! lol Yes, Garth is performing! This is not the first time Garth and Obama were together. Garth performed at the inauguration concert.