1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RENT IS COMING TO VANCOUVER *cue girly screams*

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Greggers, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Greggers

OMG OMG OMG OMG *deep breath* OMG OMG OMG OMG

RENT IS COMING TO MEEEE! *faint*

.....*ahem*...

The show will be this August, times not announced yet.
    They are doing casting very soon, but it looks like you need to be quite professional to get cast in it. Maybe i can be an extra or something, who knows, i will definitely check it out. Its "a fighting chance production" so i hope thats a good company or something heh. But really it does not matter. Rent is Rent and i have been dieing to see this musical live forever now. I will cut a bitch to get tickets, i swear!

http://rentinvancouver.wordpress.com

2. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Is it the last tour with Rapp or a new one?

3. Greggers

Complete new cast. They are not going to try and fill roles based on the original cast, and i think they want a slight "rock" edge to everyones voices.

4. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Nice, They better have a good mimi and angel, thats gonna make or break the show.

5. VanceA

Fun, an even better thing is coming to Vancouver in three weeks.. ME!.. well if all goes according to plan im on my way out there. I havn't seen rent yet, but this would be a something fun to go to.

6. Greggers

Nice!

Vancouver is amazing. In three weeks? Not quite in time for Les Mis :frowning2: But if you want me to check out whats happening around the time you will be here, i can check with some people i know in Vancouver who make up listing for things happening in the city.

7. VanceA

I think my friends that live there already have my life dictated for the time that ill be there. Hopefully ill be there permanently if my interview goes well.