1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The storks can make my babies!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Clam chowder, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Clam chowder

I just saw the movie 'Storks' and overall it was really cute and i loved it!! but the absolute cherry on top was the ending!! Without giving too many spoilers, there's a part with some clips of babies being delivered to their families, and it showed such diversity in the parents. There was single moms and interracial relationships and most relevantly, lesbian and gay parents!!!!! ahhhhhh it was so cute and it confused my family so much why out of all the parts of the film i was crying my eyes out at that one, but i regret NOTHING ;w;

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome; I was planning to watch Storks already, it's great to hear that it has diversity in it too.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just saw it today-- adorable as can be and a shot of idealism that was much appreciated. I loved the mentioned scene too. :love:

4. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Diversity YAS! I love it when movies are diverse.
    Personally, I really want Marvel to jump on the diversity wagon and make some movies about characters like Dust or Northstar :slight_smile: They've got such a beautifully diverse set of heroes. I want to see them in action! ^^