1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone a RuPaul's Drag Race fan?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheMatthew, Sep 27, 2016.

1. TheMatthew

I'm a huge RPDR fan. Currently living for the season airing right now. Anyone else watch?

2. theskylitup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say so if my name sake is one of the queens. XD

4. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a few friends that are obsessed and I watch (very very) very casually. But! I did go to Korea last weekend and saw Kim Chi at a club in Seoul. She cried, it was so cute. :slight_smile:

She posted the video of her walking up to the club and you can see my friend really well (bald, white guy, he's hard to miss).

5. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a friend who is a hardcore fan, and my mother is as well. I really enjoy the show. I love the art of drag and the LGBT involvement in it. My mom wants to take me to my first drag show when I'm older. :slight_smile:

6. Czarcastic

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

I love RPDR.

My all time favourites are Bianca Del Rio, Jinkx Monsoon, Trixie Mattel, and Katya (as you can see I love comedy queens).

7. TheMatthew

I think Bianca and Trixie Mattel are phenominal. Though I like Kim Chi and Naomi Smalls a lot (I liked almost all of the S8 cast). I'm also a pretty big fan of Tatianna and Roxxxy Andrews. I'd say I'm a big fan of fishy/pageant queens, but I'm also a big fan of comedy queens, too.

8. hollychristina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a hardcore fan of not only the show but of drag queens in general. My favorites from the show are Tatianna,Adore,Kandy Ho,Naysha Lopez,Jinkx,Alaska,Phi Phi,Jade Jolie and so many others and some of my favorites that have not been on the show (yet) include Farrah Moan,London Adour,Gia Banks,Bendovah Plenti,Avery Goodlay,
    Luxe Trapp,Miley Mitchells,Piper M'Shay and plenty of others. I seem to gravitate towards fishy queens but I also love campy comedy queens. If you happen to have some time check out Farrah and London probably the 2 best non Drag Race queens out there and both are super sweet and very cute when not in drag.

9. TheMatthew

I love Tatianna, I thought she was talented (and she is super fishy oh my god) and was so excited to see her on All Stars 2. I really do like fishy queens a lot, so naturally Alyssa Edwards is also a favorite. :lol: As far as Out-Of-Drag-Race queens, I think Aja is pretty cool, and Valentina is, too. Both of them are speculated to be on S9, though, which just stopped filming. We'll have to wait until they reveal the cast to see, though!

#9 TheMatthew, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  10. hollychristina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG Tatianna is totally super fishy in drag and my goodness what a cute boy too :slight_smile: I have to look up Aja and Valentina.There is also a rumor that Farrah Moan is a season 9 girl too. If you love fishy queens like I do check out some pictures of Farrah Moan.Farrah is such a cute boy too and is the type of boy I get really shy around:icon_redf I am glad there is another Drag Race fan on here.We should spill the T on this season and season 9 when that premieres:slight_smile:

11. eMei

Gina Belle is my favourite non-Ru girl.

As for Tati's elimination........... No. Thank you. I hate Alaska, it's all about Detox now.

12. hollychristina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have heard of Gina Belle mostly through Twila Belle if we are thinking of the same drag family lol. yeah Tati's elimination had me heartbroken :frowning2:

13. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hell yes!! Katya should have won that last lipsync, and Tate shouldn't have gone, though. Love Alaska and everything, but for god's sake.

#13 ForNarnia, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  14. hollychristina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG I totally agree i thought Katya's runway and lipsync were amazing and should have won. I love Alaska too but really? Tati was robbed plain and simple.

15. Rainbows~Exist

I feel like Alaska saw Tati as the bigger competition...

Everyone is screaming Rolaskatox but honestly I think Alaska is playing the game and knows she can win.

16. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I thought the same thing. Roxxxy should have gone way before now, but she keeps saving her. I assume that's because she'll be easier to beat in the end.

17. WhiteWinter

OMG YES! Jinkx monsoon and adore Delano and thorgyou forever

---------- Post added 2nd Oct 2016 at 06:57 PM ----------

#17 WhiteWinter, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  18. TheMatthew

Yes! Farrah Moan is so fishy, honestly, she's the first queen in a LONG time to make me go WOW. This current season though, it's giving me life, the drama is really getting served.

I'm pretty upset about Tatianna and Alyssa, though. I have NO idea why Detox and Alaska keep saving Roxxxy when she basically keeps telling them she doesn't care if they send her home. I mean, she's practically saying "I've been in the bottom almost every episode. I literally will have zero anger if you send me home." and they're STILL saving her. I hope it doesn't hurt the redemption that she was going for, I think she's very talented and I would hate for her to lose potential fans because her friends decided not to send her home, she can't really help what their decisions were.

19. hollychristina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know isnt Farrah lovely? I keep hearing rumors about Farrah and season 9 so if they are true i will be happy :slight_smile: Yes omg I am so upset about Tati and Alyssa. i really love Tati and she deserved a top 3 placing this season. Alyssa is so funny and I was hoping she would have been a top 3 as well.Roxxy is talented and attitude has certainly improved since season 5 but she should have went home weeks ago. I think if this was a regular season and not all stars she would have been gone by week 4 tops.

#19 hollychristina, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  20. TheMatthew

I think she made it, it seems like she was absent from gigs and social media through the period the show was filmed, so I'm hoping it's because she's on the show.

Yeah, I think Roxxxy would have been gone by now. My ideal top 3 was Tati, Alyssa, and Katya. Detox was also one I was hoping to go far, but I'm just not really feeling the whole return of Rolaskatox.