1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super cliche butttttt can we talk about Ellen

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by hptrek314, Oct 4, 2016.

1. hptrek314

So, even in middle school before I knew anything about what sexuality even was, i've always found Degeneres fascinating. From being the fish I grew up obsessing over to my awkward 8th grade dancing around my family room during her talk show, she is one of my favorite famous people. All these years later, I have been spending the better half of my junior year of college watching her 90s sitcom show online, and it is hilarious!er character is so awkward, and it's funny watching her in the first few seasons as a straight woman, because even long before she came out on the show you can just tell by how she interacts with the guys she's supposed to be dating in the show, like she gets so witty and it makes my day. The show isn't as good by the time it gets to the season she comes out in (which seems to be the only season that ever gets talked about :tantrum: ). Nevertheless, the way her character on the show comes out and watching it build up in the first few seasons of the shows is fascinating, and really reminds me of my own struggles with coming to terms with coming out and being so afraid of the consequences. If anyone is struggling with coming to terms with their sexuality or just wants a good laugh with a 90s Ellen 10/10 would recommend!

[​IMG]

Also long-haired Ellen is fabulous (!)

2. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I simply adore everything about the woman.

3. hptrek314

The obsession is starting to get weird. After finishing her first sitcom series in like 3 weeks, I then ordered the DVD off Amazon of her 2nd short lived one season sitcom in 2001, then watched half the videos on her channel and now am reading Ellen and Portia fanfics. Also 90s grunge from her sitcom, that's how i've been dressing the past week and I just what is happening