1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Idea!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lucky Panda, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Lucky Panda

I need people's opinions. I'm trying to start a new story, and I'm going to try my hardest to devote all the opinions, ideas, and my attention to this one, unlike the other "thousand", unfinshed ones i have. Basicly, the story is a small spin-off of resident evil, but I'm going to be using my friends (and perhaps myself) as main characters.

The human body; a wonderful specimen, indeed; able to feel pain and emotion, understand, move, run, wear out, break, appeal, cause love, anger, and pain…
    But for a certain group of scientists and experimentalists, a team from the Center of Genetic Research and Experiments, it was merely a tool of simple composure. Where, the owner of the body had no say in the vile and cruel experiments being tested on it. Where, the main goal in the common scientist’s mind is to extract all of the information he can out of one body before discarding the carcass away and beginning with a new one. Where, the eminent remains of the victims of science are viewed as trash and mindless “inanimate” objects that only get in the way. The lab would normally have a dead buzz to it, but on this special day there was a certain ring in the air that gave the lab the impression that it was rather lively

I need as much input as I can receive, and I also understand this is but the first paragraph. (Hopefully of many to come!)

2. jsandoval1192

So far it sounds good. It actually left me wanting to read more lol
    Keep up the good work and keep us updated! :]