1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Queer As Folk (US) fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by warrior452, Nov 10, 2016.

1. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I discovered the US version of Queer as Folk through Youtube, and began watching it about a year and a half ago. It made me more confident in who I was, as I had never interacted with LGBT people/had gay role models. I LOVED IT.

Any other fans? Who are your favorite character(s)? I love Emmett. I want to be as fabulous as him. I had and still have a massive crush on Michael. And I adore Debbie and Uncle Vic.

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes..I am a fan and I have all seasons on DVD. I still watch them from time to time and when it comes on Showtime...I stop and watch it as if I never seen or do not own it. My favorite characters was Ben and Brian, Uncle Vic and Debbie. Although Brian was a huge whore but he was honest and the majority of the time whatever he said was true to form. Actually, I heard recently where they are really considering getting everyone back together to make a movie.

3. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I loved that show. I liked Brian and Justin most of all. Brian was such an absolute ass sometimes, but proved many times over he would do anything to take care of his friends.

4. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I like the show as well.
    I have all 5 seasons on DVD, but have only watched the first 2.

I also have both seasons of the UK version on DVD (& have watched all) I actually like it a bit better even though I'm the US.