1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help finding a darren criss monologue urgently!!!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Male Streisand, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

So I have a drama prac coming up, and our assignment is that we have to pick one actor and choose 3 monologues from that actor and perform each monologue for the assessment. So far I have found two, Darren's proposal monologue from glee, and the tyre scene monologue from Hedwig by Darren Criss. My teacher said that we have to use monos from different movies or tv shows or whatever, to show the versatility of the actor. The whole thing needs to be a max of 5min. So I'd be doing the proposal one, then I change scene to the Hedwig one, and then change scene to the last one.

I'm struggling to find one more monologue that would be sufficient for me to perform. I've searched everywhere to find one I like and I'm really struggling. If any of you have any suggestions or know of any monologues he has done in other films or tv shows or anything like that PLEASE let me know! I'd really appreciate it!!

Thank you

Male Streisand

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did you try Google??? If not then why don't you try googling "Darren Criss Monologues" and see what comes up.

3. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I googled everything I could think of. When I google that all that comes up is the monos I've already found, and a mono he did as an audition, I can't do that one because it has to be from an actual movie or tv show. And I can't use something that has dialogue between two character because it has to be a piece that he says entirely, there can be other people, they just can't speak or they say one thing and then nothing at all. I'm going to try watch Girl Most Likely and see if he has a good min or two of just him speaking. Thank you for being the only person who actually replied.❤️

Male Streisand

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are welcome...one more thing okay...try Darren Criss Monologues YouTube and see what comes up for you.

5. killswitch0029

If you google search scripts for movies/plays that could give you some materials to look at maybe. That might give you a bigger pool to work with than just trying to track down monologues