1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need new horror movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Doctorlysomethn, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Doctorlysomethn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know the time for the horror movie genre is over, with Halloween already finished for the year, however with my exams for uni starting then and ending today I am in the mood for any good horror movies.
    Sadly I can't think of any, so I would love to hear your recommendations :lol: :help:

Thank you and I look forward to what you have to suggest :slight_smile:

2. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of my recent favourites is Hansel and Gretal (not to be confused with Hansel and Gretal: Witch Hunters, which was released the same year) its got all the good horror movie stuff; bad acting, weird writing, and gore.

If horror comedy is more your thing, I highly reccomend Murder Party. It's short, scary, halloweeny, and funny in a very charming way.

If all else fails, you can never go wrong with Hostel. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Gelli

I heard The Babadook is a good horror movie but can't watch since netflix Canada doesn't have it. (I could stream it on some other site but nah).