1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GOOD MOVIE: Broken Hearts Club A Romantic Comedy

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Greggers, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Greggers

[​IMG]

I must say, this movie was excellent. Like, wow excellent. It is, for now, at the top of my "gay theme" movie list. Its a romantic comedy, like the title says, and its just that :slight_smile: It delivers some VERY funny lines and i was literally on the ground for most of the movie. The romance in the movie is very....real....and thats were it gets all its quality from. It deals with some serious issues and has a good message. The one character has to deal with getting over "being gay" so that he can actully have a relationship. It touches alot on the issue that recently out people tend to go over-board and make being gay everything about themselves. As the one character says "Im twenty eight and i have twenty five years of being closeted, i think i needed to just "be gay" for awhile. But i need to get past that, or ill never be able to have a real relationship. I need to be more than just gay." ok that was VERY ad-libbed, but yea that was the basics behind the message. For such a strong message it is very funny though. It does not hurt that the famous Zac Braff is in a gay role :slight_smile: Its just nice to see big stars do that some times.

I would give this one :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    A definite recommendation from Greggers!

2. kevinx519

im watching it right now greg. great movie! thanks for the recommendation. :slight_smile: