1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love gay entertainment

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Justinian20

Okay so let's start at the beginning, I love it when films and music take on gay issues and gay sex, because I can relate to some of the stuff in there. I just think all this stuff I watch and listen to now is just so much relate-able for me. Like I totally remember in high school, I actually didn't relate to anything I watched, it was all for entertainment and I didn't even bother a lot with characters, sure some funny lines were spoken by characters, but I never related to them and now oh my god, I just watch gay movies and I instantly feel a connection with the characters.

When they get hurt I cry, when they are happy I smile because I can relate to their stories and I can share the hardships of these characters. Sure they are only characters in films but I feel far more than I do for straight characters.

Also music, I love gay themed music, it's so good to listen to artist sing about crushes and love that is between two men, because I feel more invested in the lyrics, sure some are sexual, but when you are a sexual person it don't matter. But I just love gay entertainment.

Does anyone else love gay themed stuff or is it just me.

2. Lazuri

I've recently started reading tons of yuri romance manga and it speaks to me on an emotional level.

3. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This made me think about all the yaoi manga I could be reading. But with so many titles to choose from, I have no idea where to start.

4. Luca00

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do too! It makes me feel less alone and it's always reassuring to see some (fictional) figures go through the same problems as I do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

Btw, do you guys have any recommendations (series, music, everything) ?

5. Lazuri

For some reason, there's more yaoi than yuri and yuri mangas are often just yuri for the sake of being yuri. Very few of them have an emotional investment from the characters, which is what I like.

6. Loveislife

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Which yuri manga's are good? They sound interesting to me.

7. Lazuri

Out of the ones I've read recently, I'd especially recommend Citrus, Lily Love, Pulse, Exciting Feelings and Girl Friends, though there's plenty more. Fair warning is that some of these do get real mature, Pulse especially.