1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie: Adam & Steve

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by nick79, Jul 2, 2007.

1. nick79

Adam & Steve (2005) - I liked this DVD and it's not R rated

Synopsis:
    The hilarious Adam & Steve follows the romantic trajectory of two people struggling to make love work in spite of overwhelming odds. Adam (Craig Chester, Circuit) & Steve (Malcolm Gets, Caroline in the City) have a disastrous one night stand in the 80s, which both of them would prefer to forget. Fortunately, when they meet again fifteen years later, they've both managed to do just that. Shy Adam and well-meaning maneater Steve cross paths again without remembering their bizarre introduction, and with the help of their best friends, formerly obese stand up comic Rhonda (Parker Posey, Dazed & Confused, Superman Returns), and straight guy ladies man Michael (Chris Kattan, Corky Romano, Saturday Night Live), our protagonists fall in love. Sooner or later, however, the past is bound to catch up with them. Now the question is: can they live with the embarrasment? Can they love each other despite their differences? More importantly, will they ever be able to hold hands on the street without being beaten up?

A romantic comedy full of gross-out gags and good times in the tradition of There's Something About Mary, from the makers of Latter Days.

2. Sam

Sam

I love this movie!!! I just saw it yesterday its a really good movie I really think everyone should see it.

3. redplanet1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i love this film!

there was a line in the movie that really caught me. it was - "I may be damaged goods, but I'm goods nonetheless." I bawled after that, cos it was so true. i mean, regardless of your baggages, everyone still has the right to be loved and treated right.