1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sims Bugs

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DAMONdisaster, Apr 16, 2009.

1. DAMONdisaster

Who agrees that Sims 2 is worse than Sims 1?

There are three words for Sims 2. Glitches, Bugs, Glitches

One thing that REALLY frustrates me is that the doors stay open for the whole time the lot exists and the only way to get rid of it is a pain in the ass cheat code.

Another thing is that when you are trying to rebuild or renovate a dormitory, hotel, or apartment complex without occupants it blocks out all the useful functions, i.e. walls, elevators, stairs, all the useful build mode functions. If I want to access them, I have to enter another pain in the ass cheat code on the lot and then reload the lot, only to find that sometimes they are still blurred out. And the Maxis designed lots are so bland and boring, and if its a dorm, apartment, or hotel, it wants you to stick with their design, the only functions available are Floors, Wall Treatments, and Garden.

And then a last thing. SECUROM!

I was screwed over on my old Windows computer from that SecuROM BS. It would not work again after SecuROM was installed with Sims. I installed the same games (Sims 2 Double Deluxe and Bon Voyage) on my new computer, and I promptly deleted the SecuROM from the registry and the rest of the computer, and it works still.

Just wanted to post a little rant. lol

2. Greggers

I like Sims 2 more because of the graphics LOL xD

But i am a VERY casual sims player, so i dont really notice any big differences other than the 2nd one has more stuff :slight_smile:

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sims 2 has better graphics. But I see what you mean about the dormitory thing...the beds and stuff are all the same, there are no nice ones.......

4. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    they should give sims 1 every tihng sims 2 has just keep in in sims 1 graphics thats all

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The weird thing is - I KNOW what Sims is. I've never played it myself, but I've watched others play it. But when I saw the thread title, I could only think of this guy covered in spiders.

[​IMG]

...it's clear I didn't get enough sleep. Going back to bed. Night all. :slight_smile:

Lex

Attached Files:

6. Just Adam

i had sims 1 long time ago ex gf stole it so sod it wasent that great anyway i prefer theme hospital death keeps coming to mine though :frowning2: