1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The L Word

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sugar, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any fans? If so who's your favorite couple?

I loved the first couple of season but i started losing interest after they cut off the relationship between Shane and Carmen. God they were so hot :eusa_droo

2. CrimsonThunder

I only watches this once in the thought of seeing sex. I think I was dissapointed. :confused: it was a while ago now. XD

3. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I LOVE the L Word! I've only seen the first two seasons so far...and I'm a little dissapointed in the direction the other seasons seem to be going (i know what happens already in other seasons) but overall, I'm still madly in love with it. =D
    I really loved the stories of....jenny/ marina, dana/ alice, and dana/ lara
    GOSH, LARA WAS SO FREAKIN' HOT! lol. She's my dream girl. =D

4. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love the L Word too! :thumbsup:

I don't know what season you guys are up to, but in Australia we had the 2nd season about 4 mnths ago (maybe more) and I'm hanging out for it to come back soon.

I have to say, although Shane is DAMN hot, it's Lara who really got my attention. I have the 1st season on dvd, and I really love the episodes when her and Dana were getting together *heart flutters*.

Come to think of it...Dana's pretty damn fine herself....even tho I unfortunately already know what's going to happen in upcoming seasons :icon_sad:

5. Choucho

I was over at my friend Johanna's with her (now ex) girlfriend Angie... and they made me watch almost an entire season with them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They made me hide my eyes during all the sex scenes.
    I have to admit, I liked it a lot. But I think I'd cry if I had to watch it without someone to tell me when the sex was coming. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: