1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD's and TV shows

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Justinian20

I have a lot of DVD's I have bought, I have a whole collection of DVD's and I would like to add plenty more to my collection because I like watching all the shows and being able to relax and have fun.

Now onto my collection,

I have a shelf dedicated to LGBT themed films and TV shows, Queer as Folk sits up there with Brokeback Mountain, Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert, Adam and Steve, Another Gay Movie, Speechless, Drown, Monster Pies and Eastern Boys.

Another part of my shelf is dedicated to Anime: I'm thinking of adding a big series like Sailor Moon to the shelf, but I have Beserk(1997 anime), Free: Eternal Summer, Junjo Romantica, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Fullmetal Alchemist.

I also have TV shows like Smallville, Supernatural and Blackadder. thinking of adding Buffy the Vampire Slayer since I already have the first season.

I have Western Animation such as South Park, Futurama and Family Guy Star Wars Specials and Rick and Morty.

Then add in my small collection of films, which include classics like Citizen Kane, 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Nightmare on Elm Street(8 film collection), The Godfather(all parts). Donnie Darko and the Cornetto Trilogy and Paul(I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost), I also love Edgar Wright.

Okay so do you guys have any dvd collections but first which series should I get first Sailor Moon or Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know Sailor Moon (only recently discovered the delights of anime) however I am a massive BTVS fan so you can guess what my vote would be for