1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Conor Oberst material

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JT, Apr 26, 2009.

1. JT

JT

Seeing as how I'm really starting to get into Bright Eyes and Conor Oberst I need a good place to start. Normally I just listen to everything possible by an artist when I get into them. But if you know of Bright Eyes you're surely aware of the vast amounts of material they've produced.

It's quite an extensive threshold and I was wondering if anyone could share some of their favorite C.O material :grin: Just to get started

2. josh33

josh33 Guest

I don't really know a lot of Bright Eyes material (I keep meaning to buy some albums), but I do really like his self-titled solo album that came out last year. "Lenders in the Temple" and "Eagle on a Pole" are my faves

3. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like his solo stuff too...
    I can't think of the individual songs because well, I'm not on my laptop.
    But I also like Cassadaga, the album. The entire thing.

4. Jeimuzu

I've not got much, but I've got a vinyl single, and it's brilliant. =] Vinyl suits his style.

5. MusicIsLife

I was never a huge fan of Cassadega and such, I preferred his older stuff. My favourite album was Fevers and Mirrors, but I also adore Lifted :slight_smile:

6. JT

JT

Thanks guys! I got a Conor Oberst discography (1.9 GB), so as you can imagine I was just looking for a good place to "jump off" at. It's quite an overwhelming amount of material to have put out. I guess I underestimated his/their popularity.