1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stephen Fry - letter to his teenage self

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ccdd, Apr 30, 2009.

1. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Here Stephen Fry (a British gay actor/comedian) writes a letter to his teenage self. I thought some of you might find it an interesting read, as I did. I've put the link to where I found it and pasted it down below. This is, I think, an edited version, but you can find the full version if you like by following the link.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/apr/30/stephen-fry-letter-gay-rights

2. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

O.M.G! Thank you for posting this!!!:eusa_clap (*hug*) Stephen Fry is such a gentleman in the proper sense of the word as well as being an intelligent, (without being arrogant), man and is a true ambassedor for/ treasure of the gay community. He's been a hero of mine ever since i started to come to terms with being gay and realised not all of us fit the stereo types. That letter is so true and should be handed out at every town square, religeous building, school playground and government building accross the world... :slight_smile:

3. Greggers

Wow that was written beautifully :slight_smile: I liked that.

4. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Stephen Fry is quite the amazing man. And always so eloquent. This was a beautiful thing to read.