1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Raggy Dolls

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by riddlerno1, May 9, 2009.

1. riddlerno1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9rXx88YsA[/YOUTUBE]

Ok, i know probably most of you wont remember this cartoon, but its called the Raggy Dolls and it used to come on childrens telly here in the Uk in the late 80's, early 90's. I didnt think much of it at the time but looking back now, i can see the refrences it makes towards being different and not discriminating against others!!

The only thing that bugs me is that they all put in the 'reject' bin, but otherwise it kinda shows me that people were trying to educate kids on how being different, in whatever way is ok!!

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG Raggy Dolls! I loved that show so so much :grin: I even had (probably still have) a couple of little books about them. I loved the one whose arms fell off all the time.

3. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

Ha, ha, Raggy Dolls! O.M.G! I loved that show, much better than the kids programs nowadays. We're showing our age a bit, there honey. :slight_smile:

4. Just Adam

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love raggy dolls :grin: i got video of them always loved them they are all put in the reject bin for beeing different and not wanted by the system " society" but they climb up and out of the reject bin and show how good they are showing they can accomplish amaizing things :grin:

the raggy dolls the raggy dolls made inperfectly ->..... i think theyre perfect how they are:grin:

5. katie

o my god!!! i had a video of some of their episodes!!! wow i miss them. they were incredible.

6. Just Adam

can i just say dont forget other classics like portland bill, tugs, charlie chalk, bertha :slight_smile:... after that we start moving up to bucky o'hare and biker mice from mars.. them on too inhumanoids, centurions, transformers :grin:

7. SailingKoala

Wow....Blast from the Past, remember always making sure I watched every episode

"Just to be who ever you are, is no disgrace"

Quality line never thought that they may have been educating kids in the cartoons back then..