1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idol Judge Outs Adam Lambert On “The View”

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by EM68, May 30, 2009.

1. EM68

2. Just Adam

what a bitch how dare she do this ihope the show drops her from the next contest for this she has no right to do this at al

she never thought he was in the closet.... thats not for her to decide. she doesent know him so why should she get a say it is nothing to do with her why cant she mind her own buisness !

no she knew what she was doing a bit of publicity for beeing the one to out him, what a bitch a cow a.... i dunno i hate people like this they give no thought to the person his familly might not know his friends, who knows what personal backlash he may suffer now :frowning2:

im so upset for him

3. Miles D

I thought he was out from the beginning?!

4. stymied

stymied Guest

There's picture of him kissing a guy and one in drag. So ya, I think he was always out.

5. ArcusPravus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Considering there were photos of him in drag and pictures of him kissing another guy and he confirmed they were of him, i'd think it's fair to think that he's openly out even if he never directly answered the question with "I'm gay" or "I'm bi". She didn't do anything wrong. If you are trying to hide that you are out, you don't confirm it's you in pictures of you kissing another guy. And if you aren't trying to hide it, then someone should be in the right to say that you are out.

EDIT: Doh, you beat me to it while i was typing stymied

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    His responses have always been evasive but not denying. For example, about the pics of him kissing a guy, he said "I am who I am. I have nothing to hide." And recently he gave an interview and the (gay) interviewer asked him about the "elephant in the room" and he responded by saying "Yes, there is definitely an elephant in the room, and it's pink." And most recently he said something to the effect that "People should calm down and keep wondering." I think he's enjoying the press buzz from the constant questions, even though anyone with a brain knows.

7. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought he was out from the beginning too, as previously mentioned, he did confirm those photos were of him. This doesn't mean that she had any right to be talking about it like that on national television. He didn't ever actually say "I'm gay" and I think that is something the person themselves should be the first to say, even if they confirm photos like those, but it was fairly inevitable, imho.

8. ANightDude

Oh Kara... poor child. She needs help. (Not as much as Paula, but whatever...)

I believe he was always out, too. He never denied it or confermined it, though.

9. Greggers

Thats not "outing" him per-say.

If the first person to say "I think adam was always out" is considered"outting" him, then back off Kara's back and hit some of the blogs from MOOONTHS ago cause this isnt anything new, nor is it an outing imo :slight_smile:

10. Just Adam

im more angry that she doesent know if he was out but she decided to confirm it to the viewers its not that hes now out officialy kind of .. wont be till he confirms but that she would out someone... like what right have you.

11. Just Adam

but internet is full of made up crap

she went on tv and said to the audience yes hes gay i think hes always been out... and the panel was like i dunno if he was

he doesent deny but doesent confirm its the stage where your comfortable in yourself but know others may not be so happy

12. ANightDude

Like I said, is she really that bright? If he was keeping it away from the press, odds are he didn't want someone else to do it for him.

13. TayTay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you Just want a reason to not like her!, i think everyone watching knew he was gay , My 75 year old grandmother knew!

14. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    To be honest I thought he was out. I wouldn't say she really outed him, since most people I know already knew he was gay. I would say it was kinda like when Clay came out. Everyone knew this just made it official and doesn't really change anything

15. ANightDude

Bit angry there? :lol:

16. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^^This.^^^

17. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, didn't his brother post on his myspace page about him being gay prior to him auditioning on American Idol?

If he wasn't out before that broadcast above then he has done an awful job at hiding it considering what I have read in the media. :wink:

18. ANightDude

Haven't heard about that, but it's possible.

19. Just Adam

yea a bit touchy.... and i dont like her for bringing up him beeing gay when she didnt know if he was out. if she had known he was out thats fine but she didnt know and thought it was ok to do so anyway i think shes an unthinking moron for it. and like ive said previouslly his avoidance of just saying hes gay in interviews means he isnt ready for it to be totally official as it isnt till he says it. i know hes kissed a guy and all that but that can jsut be drunkeness or experimentation or whatever, but when he actually comes out and says hes gay then hes out until then its just speculation. even his brother allthough we can pretty much take that for truth a borther could put that on your wall just to be an ass... but meh im sure hell be fine celebs as i suppose he is now always seem to be ok with this im sure hes got a good supportive team around him.

20. TayTay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LOL sorry i was angery when i wrote this , Hell i don't even watch the show