1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

make me a supermodel

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by paco, Jun 1, 2009.

1. paco

paco Guest

i really like this model reality tv competition

in this one they pick an equal number of male and female models and put them through photo shoots and runway walks each week, of course, its a modeling competition, thats what they do.

but i like this one cause it has girls AND boys in it. i mean, not only do i get to watch some hot guys in hot clothes (and sometimes not in clothes), but apart from the modeling portion, it seems much more serious than america's next top model and the like, i mean with tyra's show its all these super prissy girls cooped up in a house together saying stupid things and talking girl talk 24/7, and i dont mean to stereotype or talk bad about girls, but you have to admit, you get 10 hot girls in a room together and the shit hits the fan. its a complete mess. just not what i like to watch :confused:

but since Make Me A Supermodel is guys and girls, they all have to kinda tone down the drama because guys arent going to put up with girl drama and girls arent going to put up with guy drama, so we avoid more of this and get to some good solid efforts, and honestly, their little private interviews just sound so much more intelligent...

anyone else part of the audience?

2. Tim

Tim

I liked last season, not so much this one, saw one episode and stopped :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was a Ben/Ronnie fan XD The photoshoot they did together where they had to be intimate was OMG.

3. stymied

stymied Guest

I was mad that Jordan got kicked off. She was my fave.

Mountahaha's walk is to die for as well. Branden's damn sexy, but he's not the sharpest crayon in the drawer.

#3 stymied, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
  4. paco

paco Guest

oh yeah! i loved them it was so cute lol
    well this season wasnt as good as last season for sure, but now that its almost over they are getting better. and i like the 18 year old american boy, but unfortunately i think he's gonna go home next, oh well.

i really didnt like jordan though lol, too prissy for me. poor mountahaha...(is that really how its spelled?) she was good too, probably better than branden actually, but oh well

#4 paco, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
  5. stymied

stymied Guest

I doubt it, but I can't be bothered to go look up her name :slight_smile: I just watch the episodes on youtube - did montahaha get kicked off?

6. paco

paco Guest

she just did get kicked and she was crushed by it.

7. stymied

stymied Guest

Awwww she was something special, but I guess they have to let a guy win this season to even it out.

8. leonardo1145

leonardo1145 Guest

i don't think the guys deserved to win except for brandon.
    the three people i wanted to win were:
    1) Mountaha
    2) Brandon
    3) Salome

the rest were whatever, except for colin he had a look to him. :grin:

9. leonardo1145

leonardo1145 Guest

10. paco

paco Guest

wow what an ending. i really liked the 3 guys at the end, all so nice and they all took some really hot pictures lol.

i couldnt decide which one i wanted to win, sandhurst is good but it didnt matter to him as much, jonathan was the most consistent and needed it the most, brandon is just super super cute and much deeper than i thought at first.

i am glad brandon won cause i like him the most, and its obvious that jonathan and sandhurst are going to get contracts anyway. too bad i dont get to watch hot guys on tv until next season though :confused:

11. leonardo1145

leonardo1145 Guest

i'm glad brandon won too.

12. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We had a local version of that show down here last year.. It wasn't that great IMO. The American version might be better though.