1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD 4 :(

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Crackajack, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

As a teenager, I am into gaming etc, I have a windows 98 PC...Basicly the wise old man of the PC world i think. It has everything i need apart from the graphics card and guess what....The 98 was not built to be able to swap cards meening that in order to get the latest games, i need £500/$798 to get a new PC plus £30-£40 to get the game itself.
    My dad has some court case which if he wins, we will get some money which could be the answer :tears: I don't know what the feeling is called, but all my friends have the latest "technology like the Iphone, xbox, ps3, wii etc, I just feel like im left behind in the "arms race for entertainment"...Maybe its Jealousy.
    Sorry, Rant over :dry:
    Any ideas on how i could get some money bearing inmind that im 13?
    Current Idea's;
    Car wash
    Cake sales
    selling sweets at school (but thats against the rules)
    Paper Route
    James :icon_wink

2. NkyJ

Gaming is indeed an expensive hobby. Especially if you are into PC gaming since everything always needs to be upgraded. Something that might be able to save you some money, if you're really determined, is to buy all the necessary components and make the computer yourself. There are plenty guides around the internet that will facilitate the process. For parts, I recommend http://www.newegg.com.

For the money part, it's going to be really hard for you to earn money besides the simple ways. Best of luck. Continue gaming! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (CoD 4 rocks)

3. -Michael-

windows....nine....nine....teeee eeeeyyy....eigh.....eiiiihgggtt?

Do you not get an allowance to save up?

4. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Dont sell lemonade. Last time that happend here a little girl like age 7 was sued by a company becasue they were jelous of her profits.

Odd jobs is the way to go, offer service for jobs people dont want to do but need to get done. like lawn care, car wash, house clean, homework, etc.

5. shireguy

wtf, who would to that to anyone, it's called business

6. MusicIsLife

babysitting, dog-walking, if your parents allow it dog boarding, garage sale, bake sale, etc.