1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaydar Shopping Help!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by listen up world, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. listen up world

I was browsing radioshack.com the other day and I noticed that a bunch of companies have started coming out with gaydars devices. I was wondering if any of you had experiences with these and could tell me which one to buy.

Here are some of my questions:

Should I look for a gaydar that will tell me whether someone is bi or gay or just one that will tell me if they're interested in members of the same sex?

Should I look for one of the stealth models? Which is better the wristwatch gaydar or the sunglasses version?

Which gaydar has the highest rate of correctly identified gay men?

If I buy a microsoft gaydar will I be able to use it with my mac computer to download new gaydar apps?

Could someone with a strong interest in musical theatre or who is wearing particularly tight pants trigger a false positive on my gaydar?

Does the iPhone gaydar app actually work? Is it worth buying an iPhone?

I've never bought one of these before. I'm really excited. I just want a little advice before I make my investment...

2. Eccentric

^I wouldn't suggest you buy that model. It's so fruity it sets itself off all the time. They lost my warranty papers too.

3. Ben

Ben

I'll get you a good one for your birthday.

4. Mickey

Yeah,that model sux. It actually went off on my mom!
    Boy,was she pissed! She's the straightest person I know!

5. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, not funny.

If the chat peeps start causing trouble on the site by trolling then they'll find their access from chat removed. The staff have more important things to be doing than dealing with chat peeps threatening to troll and creating silly threads like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.