1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faint Toxic

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jerr, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Jerr

Ok, so you really need to check out this video...

A friend and I where listening to music in the movie theater parking lot, like ya do, and he played this... I loved it!

I got the whole MTV Mash Up CD.

This is one of, if not, the BEST because of how well it fits together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcuZWs9EdfA

Satisfaction in Da Club is one of my favorites as well.

Now the video is an AMV because it doesn't have a music video and when I searched YouTube I gave up when the first page was filled with them. There might be a better AMV for it but I picked the first because it has the music and that is the whole point of posting this.

Enjoy.

NOTE:

I know not everyone will like this but I figured a few might if I liked it.

p.s. I can't ever get the YouTube thing to work proper like, that is why I have the link. I'm not saying this to ask for help, just saying it to explain why it is url and not a video.

2. davo-man

Love it :grin:

Have had it on my iPod for maybe a year now, and listen to it when i need to get energised or am walking home :grin: And I totally agree that it fits together so darn well :grin:

3. Jerr

I've been saying that to EVERYONE I've had listen to it. haha. Exactly. Well, every now and then it is "damn" but whatever! haha

4. Jerr

i had a friend listen to it. the look on his face when britney started singing was priceless! i cant wait to catch other friends off guard like that!!!