1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Real World Cancun

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BabyBoy, Jul 13, 2009.

1. BabyBoy

Idk if anybody else has already posted about this show, but does anybody else watch? Those mothersuckers are sexy as hell, the boys I mean. Ooooh....the one, CJ, looks like a beautiful son of a Greek God or somethin!

2. Chaos

I don't find anyone from the cast attractive... Well except for the guy with the lip ring. He's so hot.

And I totally hate Ayiiya and those two that followed her around for the first couple of episodes. They're so pissy and their attitudes stink.

3. Tim

Tim

^ I found him hot, then you actually see his general personality, and he's quite repulsive now.

I find the gay guy quite cute though.

4. CrystalCat

The girls are all bitches, which makes them verrrrryyy unattractive

5. BabyBoy

I don't think any of the girls are too attractive to begin with, no matter how nice they could be. They all have pretty ugly personalities though, so...*shrugs*

The guys are all attractive, kinda. CJ's the only hot one though. The rest of em are just like "eh".

6. Andrew

I think derek is adorable. :slight_smile: The rest of the guys are pretty hot too.

7. BabyBoy

Eh. Derek's ok, I guess. I mean...the first episode, he didn't say ANYTHING, he wasn't of interest for any reason at all. Then the second episode he bugged me, because he just kept wanting to be a part of the drama. That whole taco thing? Had NOTHING to do with him, and he walks into the phone room with his sidekick Jonna saying "We're the two most mutual people, I don't know why we're being yelled at" when nobody said a damn thing to either one of their asses. Then Jonna comes out, "Where's my taco" Emilee says "Idk if you heard, but Joey spit on a taco, so we're one less taco, sorry" and Jonna says "Ok, don't yell at me, I didn't do anything to you and don't tell me I'm gonna get a taco if I'm not" what the-....what the hell? Who the fuck yelled at you, at all? And I just said what happened to the damn taco, it got spit on bitch, you want me to go back, pick it up off the street and feed it to you? Now with extra dirt and gravel, plus spit? Then it bugged me when Derek came in the room "Ok you guys, really? You know you ruined his guitar? I understand he spit on your taco, came out and antagonized you with a guitar, yelling and cursing at you when you're sitting out here minding your own business, but really?" omg, Derek, be quiet, stop tryna be part of something. And when the girls basically told him that, he goes "Ok, don't yell at me" what the hell, why do I feel like Derek and Jonna are twins, not just friends? If you motherfuckers don't wanna be yelled at, stop bringing your asses out here talkin to us about dumb shit and trying to be part of the drama! God I hate that.

8. BabyBoy

And for whatever reason, i feel like no matter how boring the gay guy of the show is, or no matter how fucked up he can be, he's loved. Because he's the gay guy. I don't get it.

9. Chaos

Jonna is probably my favourite cast member. Just because she is totally cool and unlike the other girls. The other girls have their moments, but I am biased against them for being such nasty bitches.

Joey is all right. Kind of a typical player, but he's pretty cool. Cute too. Haha. I like how he stood up to Ayiiya and got under her skin. She deserved it.

I don't buy her sob story about her abortion. Whatever! As if you needed to bring that up... For what? Sympathy? No one cares. It still doesn't mean you can be a nasty ho to everyone.

I don't like how that one guy found a reason to break up with his girlfriend.

Bronne or whatever his name is put it best when he said "Why are we fighting we're in Cancun!" or whatever the line was. That is so the truth though.

Derek is meh.

And is it just me or is EVERY season of the Real World the same? Just different locations and different pretty faces.