1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sims3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberstone, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Emberstone

Am I the only one obsessed with this game? i have played all three generations, and though I miss alot of the functionality of thesims2, i am loving thesims3. I have had too much fun with my current household, which is two gay guys. one is a writer, and he also is hopeless romantic, so he can write romances early. so I thought I would be cheeky, and write "Anal Adventures", and am currently having that sim work on its sequel, "Anal Adventures II: In Too Deep"

I know its childish and immature, but I cant help but smile at the thought that the game might put the books on the shelves at the library.

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I LOVE The Sims 3. I've gone through about 20 generations now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I also love this game ^__^ .

4. BabyBoy

Eh. Am I the only one that was SOOO excited and a TINY bit dissapointed? I mean...I dunno. It's a good game and all, but...the options for clothing, style, hair, it's SO friggen limited. And like, maybe I'm just dumb and don't understand how to use it yet just because it's so completely different than Sims 2, but...I had a family, (started as just a female, then I stole some girls fiance and married him), then they had two kids, grew the kids up into full grown adults, brother and sister. Both of them in a relationship, the brother is gay, the sister with some random "hot" guy. I move them both out of the house, but...what now? I can only play as the sister? Why do I HAVE to play as THAT saved game? I hate that crap. Is there anything I can do? At all? To be able to still play as all of them in their homes once in a while? Or have I permanently fucked that up and can only play as the sister now?

5. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think you can change which household you want to play in. I don´t know how you´re supposed to do but my friend told me it´s possible.

6. frostreaver

Go to edit town and on the bottom left corner, there's an icon with 2 houses (above "..."). Click that to change active household.

7. Davey

It is a pretty addicting game. I played my BFs for like over three hours one night...hehe...^-^.

8. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  9. littledinosaurs

It's such a good game <3333
    But i hate that there are a limited amount of lots and of certain sizes in the towns =\

10. frostreaver

Can't really compare now since Sims 2 had 8 expansions and those stuff packs. But the modding community is really working hard to develop programs to make custom content for Sims 3 since EA sucks.

IMO, the best thing about Sims 3 is how you can change the color of almost everything. In Sims 2 where I'll be like "ugh the wood of the end table doesn't match the bed and wardrobe blah blah..."

11. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you :slight_smile: And I then you can also have other sims you make living in the same neighborhood.

12. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    EA have said that they're going to be releasing a Town Creation program sometime this year hopefully so we can create custom towns. :slight_smile:

I was slightly disappointed by this game, HOWEVER we have to realise that this is the base game and expansions are on their way (I believe the first EP is in development now).

13. Étoile

Play it every single day. :eusa_danc

I'm upset how the release date for the Neighborhood Creator program went from on the game's release date to a week after the game's release to a few weeks after the game's launch to sometime this year. Vague much? And we better not have to pay for it either.

14. Emberstone

I like the open nhoods.

I just wish that the game was better designed to allow you to play multiple families. I think in a expansion, they need to make it so that you can designate families you play, and so those familys wont have babies without you and stuff when your not playing them.

15. Jace

every one should go to modthesims.info

love that place, love the game

ahh right now i have a couple the wife is a rockstar with fierce teal hair the husband is a fisherman(he wasl ike that when i got him) and they havethree young adlut children all girls one's a goth lesbo sci-fi writer (she's writing the star wars adventures, of course she's a lezzz), one's a paris hilton-esq tv star and the other is following in mommy's footsteps as a rockstar

the third's boyfriend just moved in and i decided that they're gonna hhave one boy and one girl (theres a way to determine your baby's sex by what fruit the mother eats while preggoo) and the boy's gonna be gay and have babies with the help of a hack :slight_smile:))

haha

16. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    MTS IS AWESOME! :grin: So much custom content I've gotten off there. I had gigabytes upon gigabytes of stuff for The Sims 2. XD

17. Janvier

How else are they going to sucker you in to buy all the expansion packs? :badgrin:

18. Étoile

MTS. :icon_mrgr I had so many downloads from them and countless other sites that my 10 GB downloads folder took my game 20+ minutes to load. Hopefully, more downloads start churning in for TS3.

19. Emberstone

EA is evil. They have already suckered me into dropping like 40 bucks on the offical game store. I needed bayside, hewnsman, and the ultralounge sets so much. they are really good sets, but would have been better if they were half the price. oh well, 30 of that forty was paid for by birthday money. I use those sets constantly now in my game, so I am getting my moneys worth.

20. Étoile

Another fabulous site. MATY. Search it in Google or Yahoo.