1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[The Walrus]Gamer Talk:Overlord 2[Is VERY UPSET]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by InaRut, Jul 13, 2009.

1. InaRut

Ohhhhh WOW. Overlord 2 eh? More like How-To-Anger-A-Walrus in 8 minutes.

Have you guys played this? Have you played the first 5 minutes...Then you'll understand why I am infurirated at this game!

For those of you who haven't played this game yet: there is an element in this game which they refer to as "Hunting" This is basically going out and killing innocent (and very cute) creatures for lifeforce. So here I am doing the tutorial and it's telling me I gotta start beating up these seals. Whatever....In the Artic Marine World seals are a bother anyways. Eating all the fish and stuff, BAH! So happily do I send my minions to bash em up for the precious life force they have.

...Never would I expect the ATTROCITY that came next though. What should rise out of the waters but my very own friends and family in virtual form. WALRUSES! There were WALRUSES! And before I could distinguish cute seal and Walrus my minions had already begun the slaughter.

:tears: Oh god! I'm a murderer! So many walruses fell by the power of my minions....ARGH! Leigon Guards, Bunny Rabbits, Fairies, Elves...All not as bad as killing WALRSUES.

Truly this game took the meaning of the word Evil...and the mutiplied it by 10.

Never before...In any RPG had I felt so evil until I started slaughtering WALRUSES.

So don't buy the game. Just don't. For the sake of my virtual kind just don't!

[Actually the game is HELLA funny and really entertaining...and challenging at some parts. Interface gets some getting use to but once you master it problems are solved. I suggest you rent it...as I hear the mutiplayer is lacking...but definately if you get a chance try it out. Find out how evil you can truly be.]

As of right now I'm writing the game developers a VERY angry and TUSKfilled letter. :***:

-Inarut your WALRUS brothern.

2. mattypants

i played the demo a while back. i cant believe i killed seals hahaha
    [rofl @ur hella xD]

3. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...This thread makes me want to buy the game for all the wrong reasons.

4. InaRut

Wow George. That hurts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol

5. Corny

Corny Guest

Don't buy it. Killing the seals is one thing .. the tree hugging hippie elves with the gay lisp another thing.
    But besides all that .. the game is just crap. While the first part was kinda new and mediocre, this one just bites.
    Being evil has been a lot more fun in that crappy game of Black or White.
    And it still is a lot of more fun in Dungeon Keeper!

6. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...I REALLY want this game now. Just to see how bad it is. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sorry Phil. XD Do you still love me?

7. TriBi

[Always know] your posts [because of the brackets]!!!!
    Meh - I'm an old fart. Games - I lost interest when Colin McLeod died.

Oh well. Maybe you can club a seal but you can't beat 2000lb of walrus. :wink: