1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inuyasha Series 2 Confirmed :3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Tim, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-07-16/inuyasha-final-chapter-gets-tv-anime-green-lit

Well, they're finally gonna finish the Inuyasha Story with the anime, as they cut like halfway through with the original anime series, and the new series will pick up where they left off... however, they left out some things in the final episodes, so people assume the first few episodes will be recaps that add it...

Here's hoping Adult Swim brings it to the US like they did with the original. Of course, I'll still watch it in japanese, just because, but I like the voice acting in the dub. XD

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I knew about this a little while ago. I'm excited...but at the same time worried. It better not be like the first series. While the first two seasons were good, the rest of it seemed to fall into DBZ syndrome for the most part. I want more Sessesshomaru/Rin story. That's the only reason I kept continuing onward. I want more death, tragedy and such. Something to keep my entertained.

3. KittyBoy

This has been talked about for quiet a while, and they are finally going through with their promises!

4. Tim

Tim

You know what happens with Sess/Rin in the later chapters of the manga, and that's pretty much a major story point, so I don't see why there wouldnt be more sess/rin story in the next series.

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wasn't much of a fan of Inuyasha.. I tried getting into it but it kept dragging on and on and on like Dragonball Z.

6. crimsonarcher

OMG....Finally!
    I want to see the ending in the Anime!

7. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

i love the series so much... i used to watch it when i had no one to talk to back then..

8. Tim

Tim

The show is now on it's 2nd episode... one of the most awaited episodes due to a major event that happens during the episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK2kickh_dM

Not posting it as a video, as it spoils it for those who might read the thread and don't wanna know, due to the video's name.

I cried :frowning2:

9. SolitaryKnight

I'm a fan of Inuyasha, but holy crap, the new series is a pacing nightmare. I really can't believe this is how they chose to finish the series. The second episode is a bit better in pacing than the first, but not by much.

There are so many key events that are going unnoticed, its shameful. Though I will say that the big event in episode 2 was done quite well.

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I remember that and hated when they stopped in the middle. I really hope they bring it here.

11. ChokiE

Yay! Now they can needlessly drag it on for another few years.

12. Tim

Tim

Yes, but at least they'll finish it.

I got annoyed I actually had to read manga summaries to see how it ended. -.-;

13. MusicIsLife

:grin:!

I actually keep getting bored with the anime, i usually stop at episode 100something because its really repetitive, but for some reason I never got bored with the manga...