1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patrick Wolf

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GoBabyGoGo, Jul 20, 2009.

1. GoBabyGoGo

I’d just like to express my intense love for Patrick Wolf :wink:

He is a most amazing and talented musician!! He brings music to a new level of artistic credibility. He is also openly bisexual, which is most notable in the entertainment industry! He is intelligent, sensitive, and is not afraid to experiment. His music is beautiful, diverse and emotionally charged.

Anyone else in love with Patrick Wolf? What else do you listen to? He is very unique, I’d be very interested to know...

Personally, I really like IAMX (Chris Corner project from Sneaker Pimps), who produces music of a similar quality to Patrick Wolf. I also love David Bowie, Siouxsie & the Banshees, Depeche Mode, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Garbage, NIN, and Sonic Youth.

I think it’s the blend of experimental or avant-garde aspects with emotional pop/rock that I really like. I also have a major soft spot for synth-pop / electronic music. Anyone know of any music that fits that description?

2. RainbowJay

you have great taste!

I love Patrick, he's super awesome, especially live
    saw him at a show in NY for the first time and at first he was pretty shy, but he warmed up to us very quickly and it was very fun!

he even wanted to know who in the crowd wants to get married to someone of the same sex, guess what? most of us peeps raised our hands :icon_wink

I wanted to steal his very dirty piano socks, hahaha

3. matty123

just started listening and have decided he is awesome!!!!!