1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mariah Carey's New Perfume/ [SCRUBS]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by alex0791, Jul 20, 2007.

1. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so my favorite artist, Mariah Carey, is set to release a new perfume this spring. The perfume is entitled "M by Mariah Carey and is a floral/ marshmallow scent....WHat do you guys think on it? Oh and does anyone watch that show scrubs??? That is my new favorite show, aside from Charmed. Anyone think Zach Braff is hott?

2. davo-man

Scrubs is one of the most awesome shows around...well actually only the first 5 seasons, what ive seen of the sixth season, its not as good, but Scrubs (season 1-5) is the BEST...Zach Braffs alright, but not really my cup off tea....

3. DJ Sweetz

Scrubs is the best shows and and it's the most hella funniest shows I've seen!

4. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah I got all of the box Seasons (1-6) for my bday. It's pretty good and it is damn funny. Any fave characters?

5. Dantir

Charmed rawwwks. I felt sad at the last episode because... it was the end. :frowning2: I think Scrubs can be really funny too. I used to find Zach hot, until I started to take notice of his nose. It gets bigger and bigger everytime I see him. :confused:

Shallow, I know. But a big nose is a turn off for me. :grin:

6. davo-man

I love doug, except now (6th season) he's changed his hair or something and he lookms completely different and i dont like it...but i love the Jordan and Cox relationship....and the Cox/JD relationship...and the Cox/Carla relationship...and the Cox/Elliot relationship...pretty much and relationship with Cox in it is funny so id have to say hes my fave!

7. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    LOL, Yeah Zach does have a big nose. Oh BTW, it was sad, how they showed them old and all.... I loved that show!!! DAVO-MAN, Yeah I agree with you. I like saeson 6, its okay but not as good as the others... The early seasons of shows tend to be better.