1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bare

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Goethe, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Goethe

ok i don't know if there is a thread for this already or not but i recently just stumbled upon the musical bare: a pop opera. i have never seen it myself. i have only listened to some songs on youtube and from what i have heard, it seems like an amazing show. it centers around two boys in a catholic school who are in love and their relationship. to be honest when i first heard the song "role of a lifetime" i cried. it seems like i myself wrote that song because it expresses so much of my feelings and struggles. it truly describes my life. just wanted to know if anyone on here had actually heard of this musical or actually had seen it. if u haven't please please please check it out so amazing. btw the soundtrack is available on itunes.

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...Ok with the title of this musical I keep thinking of something really kinky. >_>

Sounds good though, I should check it out. :slight_smile:

3. Goethe

you should definitely check it out! i kick myself every time i realize it was in CA a while back before i knew about it. i really want to see it.