1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

District 9 (spoilerish)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Legnaj, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

AHHHHH I LOVE THIS MOVIE. Its was so refreshing, so many new ideas...original ideas, and original story line....If you count taking 'The Fly' and making it your own original.

So much action, and such a thought provoking storyline. Its too late to actually put everything into words but if you havent watched G.I. Joe dont...go see District 9. The baby aliens are soo cute. :sleep:

2. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    well based on your excitment i will make a real effort to see it

3. mattypants

BABY ALIENS!?

omg... now i really want to see it!

4. the ry guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I hope the people who made the GI Joe movie fall down a flight of stairs for what they did to it, they totally butcher'd the story it's all BS as for District 9, i'll have to wait till it comes out on bootleg which'll prolly be next week sometime

5. Totoro

D: I loved this movie too! i still can't get over it! I must watch it again! It was really... unpredictable in many ways, i really expected different things, but in the end, everything happened in a different sense. The ending is really cute ^^ and I hope they come up with a sequel after that sort of thing.
    REALLY RECOMMEND IT

6. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

I saw it last week and it was amazing....even my friend, who hates sci-fi, loved it. There is a storyline and enough total awesomeness for everyone. It is an amazing movie and I just hope it turns over alot of money....

People don't bootleg it go and see it in the movies, support the actors and directors and its so much better at the movies