1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cinderella (Korean Horror Film)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lucky Panda, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Lucky Panda

Okay, so me and my theatre friends (who are AWESOME) watched some scary movies tonight, and one of them was from the "foreign" section of the Horror Genre. The name of the movie was Cinderella. At first, we thought it was Japanese, then guessed Chinese, but found out (thanks to google) it was Korean. :]

But the point of the thread wasn't to discuss that, but really, to help me understand the movie. I have a basic grasp around the plot, but am confused on certain aspects:

#1. The cause of the friend's deaths. They seem to see a "ghost" before dying, and I'm not sure if the "ghost" kills them, or if they commit suicide.

#2. The GHOST! Apperently, the mother's first daughter suffered facial damage, and the mother found an orphan in a church. The ghost is apperently the ghost of the orphan, but I'm not even sure if it's a ghost! Apperently, she's alive in the end, but.... zombie like? XD;;

The plot is VERY confusing (to me, at least) and would like to know if anyone else has seen this movie, and if they will be kind enough to share their insight on it. :grin:

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha I haven't seen it (I'm so going to try and find it now though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) but I love Asian horror films. They're so confusing and intricate, much better than our western crap.

3. endless poetry

1. Chinese, Japanese and Korean are quite difficult to mix up ... they`re like Portuguese, Maltese and Turkish put side by side

2. yay more movies to watch this summer XD