1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creepiest Celebrities that Won't Get Off your TV

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ProfessorLepus, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Emberstone

spiedy... i want those two to die... heidi cant sing, and spencer has no redeeming qualites like his wife, and together they are a major waste of space and precious oxygen.

2. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    ^
    Exactly what he said they are the worst couple in the world totally up themseleves

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh! I loath Jillian Barbarie Reynolds. Do I really care how much weight she lost on Nutrisystem, heck no! Do I care that she makes a living interviewing the people who interview the people on American Idol, no! I swear that woman makes me want to shatter my television set!

Kim Kardashian is another one, I can't stand her either!

4. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Anybody from The Hills it's like "totally I went to a party last night and got so drunk" "OMG what are we gonna do tonight?" "hey I know let's get drunk!"

God I hate that show

5. Koll

BILLY MAYS LIKES TO SCREAM IN MY FACE. ALL. THE. TIME.
    AND HE ADVERTISED OVER 100 PRODUCTS. HORRAAAAAY.

:bang:

6. Emberstone

I cant stand sarah palin... she sure sucks at politics, and is only a celebrity because she is so morally and mentally inept. She is like the red state heidi montag...

7. Shevanel

Dude :frowning2: Billy Mays died :frowning2: too soon, dude... too soon.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Anybody from The Hills it's like "totally I went to a party last night and got so drunk" "OMG what are we gonna do tonight?" "hey I know let's get drunk!"

I completely and utterly do not understand this show. I haven't seen a full episode - just clips on Soup and what not - but even the few parts I've seen make me shake my head.

First off, it's one of these "scripted reality" shows. It purports to show reality - everybody stars as themselves, it's filmed a la "reality TV" - but the situations are far too contrived to be anything but scripted (or, at least, nudged in the right direction). And secondly, the show features people who appear to only have two things going for them - they're rich and (superficially) attractive. Everyone on the show strikes me as slow, shallow, and - perhaps the worst crime of all - crashingly boring. It's like picking the shallowest, most annoying person at school or work, and following them around all day. Why? So I can feel "above" them? I can hardly feel superior to someone if I spend any time watching their lives.

My friends and I are presumably not as attractive as the Hills cast (although I think a few could give them a run for their money). We're not as rich as they are, and superficially, our problems/situations/lives may not appear as compelling. But I'd much MUCH rather hear about, talk about, pay attention to my friends' lives. Because they're real. I'd rather hear from J about how his set at the local bar went down last night. Or how Y finally left his crappy job at the sporting goods store. Or M working on her new dance routine, or G's new hobby building electronic things. No, they're probably wouldn't make for a great trailer ("Next, on Lex's World, will Y get out of sporting goods forever?!?"). But so what? They're real people living real lives, and that makes them compelling to me. The Hills is pretty people doing pretty inane things when told to. No thanks.

Lex

9. leonardo1145

leonardo1145 Guest

JONAS
    that show sucks!

10. kettleoffish

May he and his glorious beard rest in peace.

11. Ben

Ben

David Dickinson.

Omg. When I switched the TV on the other day and saw the top three buttons of his hideous shirt open revealing a forest of grey chest hairs, I died a little inside. +_+ Cheap as chips.

12. wherewulfe

jon and kate. i dont care that your a bad mother, and i dont care that you are a cheating liar who takes advantage of the money you have.

13. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wordy McWordface.

It took me long enough to figure out who the hell these people are, why they're talked about so much and why the hell I should care. And now that I know, I still don't.

14. tokwa

Tyra. She's taking over every show in CW! D:

15. whedongirl

Fox News, anyone? Fairly unbalanced "news." At least when CNBC presents biased news they do it with facts.

16. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're thinking of MSNBC, but I agree 100%. MSNBC is also upfront with their bias and their commentators and reporters don't let it get in the way of the truth. A perfect example is Keith and Rachel calling out the Obama administration when they wrote that DOMA brief earlier this year. They use the facts and anything can be easily looked up elsewhere. Can't say the same about the folks over at Fox Noise.

17. Amy

Amy

Fuck that. We can ignore Heidi, but not Spencer. That prat (pun intended) needs to get the fuck off of this planet.
    I'm pretty sure that we should teach him to terraform, and send him to Mars. Not a monkey or whatever.

EDIT: This was a perfect 2,000th post. ^_^