1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First teen drama. AIFRIC

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by endless poetry, Aug 28, 2009.

1. endless poetry

I went two years into my teenage life before I fell in love with my first teen drama.

I am a Torontonian who will prolly burn in hell because I never really liked DiGrassi...
    I never liked any of the stuff all the other people were watching

Then, ALAS, I discovered Aifric that you can watch on line.
    (pronounced Ah-fric... Irish vowels are pretty annoying)

So it`s an Irish drama set in rural Ireland where the seas are still free of crude oil leaks and everyone still speaks the Irish language. Oh and the internet version is subbed on station tg4`s videos website.

It`s your typical teen drama where a female main character goes through her crushes, dreams, PMS`s, but I do not know what got to me to like it.... perhaps the Irish language, perhaps Maidhc`s (pronounced something like 'Mike') hotness XD

As a bonus aparently there`s a future gay character who Aifric (the main character) is going to be fag-hag style friends with.

Aside from wondering if we`ve heard of this drama before (perhaps our Irish friends moreso?)
    I was wondering what were/are your favourite teen dramas?