1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Question

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jerr, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Jerr

Lately, I've been getting on to facebook only to discover a few comments and statuses that I had no part in where appearing....

They are from a mobile phone. I have facebook on my phone. (Well, I have internet and I GO to facebook from my phone.) But Like today, I left my room with my phone on the charger to put clothes in the washer. (I live at home with rents and mom is the only one here.... and she doesn't even know how to text.) I came back, got on facebook and my status was updated saying I'm going to Little Rock to get drunk....

I've had statuses asking if anyone has the "goods" or that I need a date because I want to get "sum."

I've even had one say that I was bored at work... but it was posted at 9:45 or so and my place of employment closes at 9... and I got off at 7 that day anyways...

I went onto facebook settings and such and my number is the only one listed on my facebook mobile... and on the faq's Statuses appearing and comments that where not posted by the user isn't on there.

I've changed my passwords to my facebook and Email and the passwords are STRONG... (You know that rating on how strong it is? Yeah, VERY STRONG is mine.... and long too... it pisses me off... I can't type it fast.)

Any help or am I just f***ed.... in an undesirable way?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say consider that account fucked and start a new one.

Lex

3. fallendream

follow the following instructions.
    change your facebook password to something nothing to do with you and rated as 'very strong'
    change your emails password to something different to the above.
    remove your mobile from facebook and reconnect with it.
    remove all apps that you may be suspicious off and aren't facebook verified.

4. Jerr

Ready!

Check

Check

I block all apps but like 3... That I've had for a while.

Not Check... yet.... But my number is the only one verified on the facebook mobile thing... But I'll try it.

I read a help thing for someone else... It wasn't my problem but it might help. They disabled their entire facebook then re-abled it.... Or however they worded that.

p.s. I think it is funny 70+ people viewed and 2 replied.... haha

Oh, and Lex, Your advice will be my last resort.

p.p.s. Fallendream, thank you.