1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improv everywhere, I love this one.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by shorty, Sep 27, 2009.

1. shorty

Dunno if this went viral a while back (its pretty old) but I just saw it for the first time. Thought it was pretty cool.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abt8aAB-Dr0&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

I love silly shit like that that brings a smile to peoples faces. :slight_smile:

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I loved this one, though my personal favs were the ones where they got like 100 in-shape guys to go into an Abercrombie and on cue, alll of them took their shirts off... and the one where like 200 people in blue shirts and khakis (the Best Buy uniform) descended en masse on a Best Buy and denied that there was any planned group activity.

They just did one today -- I heard about it on someone's facebook feed -- some 2000 people walking invisible dogs (those leashes that hold their form with a dog harness at the end). Should be funny as well once they post it... :slight_smile:

3. hiddendc4

That was funny, I would probably do the same thing just for the hell of it lol. That bestbuy one would've been crazy to see.

4. Corny

Corny Guest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMQk8Uncl9k[/youtube]

:slight_smile: