1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V is for Visitors

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberstone, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Emberstone

Anyone a fan of V? I usually dont go for Sci-Fi, but I am really enjoying this show. Gives me something to look forward too each tuesday.

2. mattypants

i watched the 1st eppy, but all i remember is thinking "not this plot line again >_>"

but if they happen to add more lazers/explosions stuff, i think i'll continue watching :slight_smile:

3. RainbowJay

well in 1983-4 the plot-line was still fresh and blooming :lol: (referring to the original TV show and movie)

dammit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: everybody always beats me to making a new TV Show or movie thread, ughhh I need faster reflexes o_o

the show looks promising and I'm glad they marketed it to death using Uprising by Muse, I pat them on the back for that :icon_bigg

I lurved Morena Baccarin in Serenity and Firefly, she's just bootiful ;D
    even as a secretly scaly alien in a skirt, she's still hot, haha

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remeber the old V from when I was a kid, I really like the new series. Plus that Tyler kid is a cuttie.

5. Darkwing65

I really like it! I watched the marathon of the Old V miniseries on Sci-fi the Sunday before the the new aired, so i kinda got sucked in before it even started.